How It Works
How It Works
STEP 1 - CHOOSE YOUR CARTOON STYLE
• Choose your portrait style. We have Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Rick and Morty style portraits.
• Upload your photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM CARTOON ART CREATION
• Our designers will cartoonize your portrait with care and attention to details.
• Before printing the art we'll go through a quality check to ensure your unique cartoon artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - CRAFT AND SHIP
• We'll print your unique cartoon art on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR DESIGNERS!
• Take a good quality photo
• Our designers will draw you as you appear on the photo
• Try to make it a close up, so we draw your unique facial features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, our designers don't leave anything to their imagination when drawing your portrait. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
We do try to adhere to any notes added to orders as much as we can, but cannot guarantee it.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.